The Nuremberg Code - or Doctors Trial, linked with the horrors of World War II and the use of prisoners in Nazi concentration camps for medical experimentation.
To bring it to the point: The Covid Vaccinations are given by pressure, and false information! These so called "Vaccines" are NOT usual Vaccines!
Also, the development time of under a year, is rather CRIMINAL, when used to mass "vaccinate" the population! Responsibilities of "Vaccine" producers has been WAIVED by Governments! *Read HERE about Oxford Astrazaneca Covid "vaccine", and HERE about PFIZER Covid "Vaccine"!
The Nuremberg code, which stated explicit voluntary consent from patients are required for human experimentation was drafted on August 9, 1947.
And of course, there is a "nice" NHS form out, explaining falsely that symptoms are mild and short-term! One may ask, how do they know? The Vax is out, for mass "vaccinations" just a short time! If you sign that VOLUNTARY CONSENT FORM, means, you are at risk to wave your rights!
Who is responsible for informed consent?
Remember, the duty to obtain a patient's informed consent rests on the physician, not on nursing personnel (6). If the nurses do not do it correctly, the physician is responsible. (Read below, the full Nuremberg Code!)
What is the Nuremberg Code and why is it important?
The judgment by the war crimes tribunal at Nuremberg laid down 10 standards to which physicians must conform when carrying out experiments on human subjects in a new code that is now accepted worldwide. This judgment established a new standard of ethical medical behavior for the post World War II human rights era.
Informed consent is a process of communication between you and your health care provider that often leads to agreement or permission for care, treatment, or services. Every patient has the right to get information and ask questions before procedures and treatments.
What is the ethical basis for informed consent?
The concept of consent arises from the ethical principle of patient autonomy and basic human rights.  Patient's has all the freedom to decide what should or should not happen to his/her body and to gather information before undergoing a test/procedure/surgery.
Exceptions to Informed Consent
Several exceptions to the requirement for informed consent include (1) the patient is incapacitated, (2) life-threatening emergencies with inadequate time to obtain consent, and (3) voluntary waived consent.
This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.
The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results will justify the performance of the experiment.
4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
7. Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
9. During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
10. During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill, and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
The Nuremberg Code is the most important document in the history of the ethics of medical research.1-6 The Code was formulated 50 years ago, in August 1947, in Nuremberg, Germany, by American judges sitting in judgment of Nazi doctors accused of conducting murderous and torturous human experiments in the concentration camps (the so-called Doctors' Trial).7 It served as a blueprint for today's principles that ensure the rights of subjects in medical research.
What was the outcome of the Nuremberg trials?
After nine months, the verdicts in the Major War Criminals Trial were read on September 30 and October 1, 1946. Twelve defendants were sentenced to death, three to life imprisonment, and four to long prison terms. The Tribunal found three defendants not guilty.
Please READ MORE about the NUREMBERG CODE at NEJM.ORG
This website runs advertisement FREE! If you like REAL NEWS, and would like to support my journalistic work, I am happy about a Cup of Coffee! DONATE via PayPal, clicking the Coffee Smiley below. Thank You! Remo
Read latest news, and info`s about Mask Exemptions, UK guidelines, Corona and related news!
All 5G And Corona Anti Lockdown Corona Virus Video CoVax Vaccine CRYPTO Daily Bread Decline Covid Vaccine Letter Fake Pandemic Freedom Free Speech LEGAL MASK EXEMPT More Crimes Other Covid News Real Fact Check Real Fact-Check Remos Video Thoughts Rotten News TESTIMONIALS Theory And Science TRAVEL Vaccine Exempt Vitamins Vs Corona & Co
Is there a PANDEMIC?
Disclaimer: NONE of the Exemption Cards, offered on this website (maskexemptions.info) is a legal document, as by UK law!
When you buy any of those Exemption Cards, you agree to use these Exemption Cards, according to UK guidelines, and UK law!
Visit also UK Gov., official website for more information's, and guidelines!
It is so EXTREAMLY EASY, to buy and save in CRYPTO! - Read HERE
MaskExemptions.info makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Our info website is FREE of any automated track and trace Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. advertisement or sponsorship! If you wish to support the journalistic work, you could buy our Exemption Cards, Donate a Cup of Coffee, or buy some related merchandise at Red Bubble!